Here are the top 10 benefits of lifting weights
- Improved curves will only come with progressive and intense weight training
- Building new lean muscle tissue is the ultimate in anti-ageing. Weightlifting will also reduce drastically the chances of serious illness such as Heart Attacks and Strokes if performed regularly and consistently
- Strength training in particular has big benefits, the greater your muscle mass, the lower your risk of premature death.
- Lifting of around 30 to 60 minutes a week total is plenty
- Weightlifting helps to revert obesity and resolve metabolic disorders.
- Weightlifting Develops and or maintains lean muscle which provides several physiological benefits
- With regular Resistance exercise training you will be able to do everyday tasks like lifting, carrying and walking up stairs with greater ease.
- Weight lifting strengthens your bones. Regular weight lifting increases bone density, which reduces the risk of fracture and osteoporosis
- Weightlifting can lower blood pressure and make your heart healthier.
- Weight training improves several risk factors for heart disease. It increases HDL, sometimes called the good cholesterol, and reduces LDL, or bad cholesterol.
Visit Podaima Performance portal for more.